Modeling and simulation
- Fluid: gases, liquids.
- Valuation of financial products and their risks, portfolio management.
Statistics and Big Data
- Statistical advice and data analysis.
- Time series forecasting.
- Production of maps from spatial data.
- Environmental and energy statistics.
- Risk and financial analysis.
- Applications in the field of health.
- Products optimization.
- Resource Optimization.
- Planning of transport routes.
- Support for optimal decision making.
- Neural networks.
- Hybrid models based on data and physics.
- Development of digital twins.
- Programming in scientific languages: Fortran, C, C++, Python, Matlab, R.
- Development of software packages.
- Parallelization of algorithms.
- Use of free software packages.
- High performance computing.
- Data modeling / databases.
Areas of experience:
Challenge 1: Health
- Characterisation of medical waste.
- Algorithms for the classification of biological samples.
- Processing and analysis of data from (optical) measuring devices.
Challenge 3: Energy
- Numerical simulation of heat transfer processes and combustion processes.
Challenge 5: Environment
- Simulation, prediction and control of polluting emissions.
- Ruralisation modelling and simulation.
Implementation of DRT on certain bus lines in Barcelona
Development of a “digital twin” to compare the fixed service with the on-demand service on several bus lines in Barcelona.