Modeling and simulation
- Thermal or thermodynamics.
- Fluids: gases, liquids.
- Chemical kinetics.
- Multiphysical phenomena.
Statistics and Big Data
- Statistical advice and data analysis.
- Time series forecasting.
- Production of maps from spatial data.
- Environmental and energy statistics.
- Customer, market and product studies.
- Design of experiments, clinical trials.
- Quality and reliability control.
- Statistical applications for industry or public administrations.
- Process optimization.
- Stock optimization.
- Product optimization.
- Optimization in the location of resources.
- Optimal decision support.
- Optimization of industrial and business processes.
- Automatic learning.
- Neural networks.
- Deep learning.
- Machine learning.
- Hybrid models based on data and physics.
- Development of digital twins.
- Programming in scientific languages: Fortran, C, C++, Python, Matlab, R.
- Development of software packages.
- Development of graphic interfaces.
- Parallelisation of algorithms.
- Use of commercial software packages.
- Use of free software packages.
- Programming on GPUs.
- Data modelling / Databases.
Areas of experience:
Challenge 3: Energy
- Forecasting and planning of energy production for domestic or industrial uses.
- Generation of demand uncertainty scenarios for various types of energy for domestic and industrial use.
- Optimization of the planning of the expansion capacity of energy generating elements and their transmission.
- Optimization of the location of renewable sources (wind, solar, photovoltaic,…).
- Optimization of electricity generation in industrial and residential buildings for self-consumption and its connection to the distribution network.
- Optimization of maintenance planning for electricity generators.
- Optimization of energy distribution networks.
- Numerical simulation of thermoelectric, thermomagnetic and thermomechanical processes.
- Decision-making support in energy processes.
Challenge 5: Environment
- Simulation, optimization and control of production and distribution processes.