In the modern economic environment, competitiveness relies upon the development of innovative products. Knowledge combined with the right technological tools is a key element in the process of developing innovative products & services. Knowledge of such tools exists in both industrial bodies (ΙCΤ & other industries) as well as in research organizations (Universities & Research Centres).
Therefore, their collaboration is important towards developing innovative products with an international perspective. In this context, 19 bodies have joined forces to organize a series of congresses under the name “Technology Forum”.
This event is taken place in the framework of the Beyond 4.0 IT exhibition, in Thessaloniki, GREECE.
The IT congress of the Technology Forum aims to present cutting-edge technologies to enterprises that could be used to produce innovative products and services. Indicative technological topics related and adopted to Northern Greece’s economic strengths which have been presented at the Forum are:
- Advanced infrastructure and cloud services
- Next generation applications and services for mobile devices
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Industry 4.0 and IoT
- Advanced voice recognition techniques
- Applications and services for near-field communication technology (NFC, RFID etc.)
- Advanced simulation techniques of systems and attitudes
- Image, video editing and computer vision
- Optical analytical techniques
- Advanced services based on satellite sensing
- Fintech and innovative entrepreneurship etc.